Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New (to this community) Pilot from Md

Reaction score
Making my way to this community from Mavic Pilots. I've been flying for a few years now, Mini 2, Mini 3 Pro, Mavic 3, Avata and others but prefer having the ability and option to build and test different configurations and simply prefer FPV more. Currently flying Mobula8, Crux35, and Nazgul5. Side note, I own a business that introduces kids in grades 6-12 to drones, drone soccer, and drones-based career opportunities so I have quite a few educational drones as well (Tello, CoDrone Edu, Litebee Wing, Crazyflie 2.0, Drone Soccer Kits).
Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all and hopefully meeting up with some of the DC, MD, VA folks

Topaz

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Making my way to this community from Mavic Pilots. I've been flying for a few years now, Mini 2, Mini 3 Pro, Mavic 3, Avata and others but prefer having the ability and option to build and test different configurations and simply prefer FPV more. Currently flying Mobula8, Crux35, and Nazgul5. Side note, I own a business that introduces kids in grades 6-12 to drones, drone soccer, and drones-based career opportunities so I have quite a few educational drones as well (Tello, CoDrone Edu, Litebee Wing, Crazyflie 2.0, Drone Soccer Kits).
Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all and hopefully meeting up with some of the DC, MD, VA folks

Topaz
Hey Topaz,
I'm in NoVA. Outside the FRZ, but inside the SFRA. I fly a little bit of everything...but love FPV and building my own quads.

Hey Topaz,
I'm in NoVA. Outside the FRZ, but inside the SFRA. I fly a little bit of everything...but love FPV and building my own quads.
Would love to link up. I'm always looking for places to fly. I spend a lot of time in Potomac Yards and need somewhere close to fly without having to drive back up to MD. If you are on IG hit me up there, I'm there a little more often, Escape_Velocity_Academy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18