Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

arris 250

thank you Jerry!

i try not to take it too serious and fly to relax. i don't usually put those gates up and just fly but figured I'd get at it this weekend. they are only 3' high and were built for indoors. cheap but effectively tight. if i can string these together ill be fine with bigger gates is my thinking. i crash so often though that my flier looks like the head of a weed eater now.

thank you Jerry!

i try not to take it too serious and fly to relax. i don't usually put those gates up and just fly but figured I'd get at it this weekend. they are only 3' high and were built for indoors. cheap but effectively tight. if i can string these together ill be fine with bigger gates is my thinking. i crash so often though that my flier looks like the head of a weed eater now.
Head of a weed eater! Love the analogy, I'm right there with you brother!

2x12 cut roughly into squares, i got carried away with the painting lol
1/2" dowel cut to 12" to hold two pool noodles together at the top
cheap and effective under 150mm

Attachments

• 1506289452736305671244.jpg
    1506289452736305671244.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: VirtueViolater
it was a good weekend. hope y'all had fun flying too. ✌
thanks for the feedback
what a rush this fpv is, i still can't believe it after years of wishing i could "get inside"

Reactions: Chun
that was my thought Virtue...

btw instead of changing expo on throttle today, i charged the four 3s 75c batteries. it was better/ smoother
so id think with 4s some expo is needed. i think ill make a seperated model on the tx just for racing and tune from there. i really like 100% punch for free flying

ok, so I'm lazy i know (changing settings for different batteries) but Virtue, why and what are the differences between the to (in general) did you tune down 4s to run like 3s? other than a shivery feeling at the top of a 4s 75c that smoothes out as the battery burns in a bit, PID seems ok with both 3s and 4s.
if i want crazy, i fly 4s 75c, aggressive is 4s 45c, relaxed backyard (and i found yesterday that 3s 75c makes gates easier - vid in progress) i plug in 3s 75c
eg im jyst changing battery specs to suit my attitude at the time
what did you change between 3s and 4s tx model memory wise?

When i remember to change it, i have a 3s pid profile with a little less D and a bit more P for an oscillation at low throttle on my 6" leopard. nothing different on my tx. I also have a couple rate profiles, one for flying (track) low and one for freestyle. There's a couple more i'm playing with also. I have my two stretch frames (5" and 6") and a 5" x210 on my turnigy evolution on one model...lol. I have some tinywhoops a 6" leopard and a 8520 custom brushed quad on my spektrum dx6e all on different models. May have missed something...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Chun
wow, that's a fleet brother! very cool and thanks, im convenced. ill try it.
soon ill have more models so... good to get more specific with my session setups now. im just getting started so truly appreciate y'alls feedback here

i didn't know you could run them reversed. are you saying reverse motor directions?
Yes, you also have to go into your gfu and change motor direction. Its also supposed to improve the bite on your front props (which get the "clean" air)
It makes both front and back sweep out instead of in

Reactions: Jtrjr
Virtue,

I think I'd rather have the gunk on the front and rear rather than pushing it all into my stack and electrical components?

Jerry
Not sure, just changed mine a week ago. Will post any problems. seems to be big right now

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas