Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

arris 250

yea, i think ill just keep a qtip handy and clean the lense. side plates seem like they would cut back on cooling and my vtx needs that air
the "weed eater" look is like a merit badge for pushing past my comfort zone

Reactions: VirtueViolater
just bought a 5" flyno cerberus v2, full kit setup, all the options. shipping today
should be a fun build
im having theflynoshop build the cerb micro 119mm for me though.
You are in for the long haul now....lol Can't wait to see how ya like the 5". Do you have a link to the one you ordered?

one thing I'm appreciating about the guys at theflynoshop (like Josh) is they have picked all the right electrinics and tested so like with my mini cerb, nothing hot or overheating. everything is set to run harder than i ever will push it. all in one box and the have really cool stickers lol

Reactions: VirtueViolater
one thing I'm appreciating about the guys at theflynoshop (like Josh) is they have picked all the right electrinics and tested so like with my mini cerb, nothing hot or overheating. everything is set to run harder than i ever will push it. all in one box and the have really cool stickers lol
Yeah, all good with a good quad
producer, i'ts actually cheaper to buy rtf, some of us enjoy building anyway, guess we love misery...lol

A build helps when doing crash repairs, and you WILL crash...lol. Plus, its really satisfying to fly one you built.

im building the 5" they just send all the bits for it in one kit. you can see the list of goodies on the site.
i just think that micro wouldn't be fun to build so I'll buy that build
agree that everyone needs to build and know how to fix for sure otherwise its not a hobby, its just another toy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax