Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Wilsons Landing

looked like a great day!!! Love the leafs getting stuck and then getting flipped off LOL. Great rip too!
ha ha!!! the leaves kinda covered the gopro but completely covered the runcam.. he went blind ? but never disengaged!
thanks Ebeez, it was a great day. I got my Cerberus 5" flying again and put batteries though it and my 2". It was an awesome day with crazy fun people. We got stuck in trees four times through the day and everyone stopped to help including one 20' climb by this one ambitious youngster to rescue Nates kwad.

So heres what I found regarding video processing. My video above was shot in 30fps but rendered at 45fps (odd number)...the youtube upload is going to compress the file further. It wasn't happy during that compression. 30fps or 48fps would probably have been fine.
heres a test vid.. new music and some spots of new content. Anyway, seems to have made a difference doing it correctly!
A big thanks to RTK for his words of wisdom!

Thanks! those are all knife edge back flips. the yaw spin is harder as it pushes you in or away from the target. you gotta try it. the stall and off camber slide down out of them is what I like!

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18