Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI 03 air unit bites the dust. Now what

4 Inch Pistons

Reaction score
I have the Mobula 8 with the 03 camera and it has died. My fault. The question is this---It has a plug into the board which makes it plug and play without doing any soldering. Is there another unit out there that will plug in and work. Does't have to be digital--analogue is fine. I just don't want to scrap a good drone because of the camera and I don't want to sink another $229 into another 03 unit.

What options do I have? What would you do?

What did you break? The camera? The unit? The cable between them? Some spare parts can be found.
Also to use something else you'd need to have appropriate receiver/goggles so can't recommend anything without knowing what you have.

Reactions: Dan
I have the Mobula 8 with the 03 camera and it has died. My fault. The question is this---It has a plug into the board which makes it plug and play without doing any soldering. Is there another unit out there that will plug in and work. Does't have to be digital--analogue is fine. I just don't want to scrap a good drone because of the camera and I don't want to sink another $229 into another 03 unit.

What options do I have? What would you do?
Caddex are the same hookup at the air3. I think the cheapest one is like $50

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18