Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What parts to buy to build a 220 racing drone

Armandoaulet

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm reaching out for help. Last weekend flying around some trees i hit a branch and my drone went into the lake. The problem is that didn't see where it fell and here in South Florida most of the the Lakes have Alligators I want to build myself a drone but I'm not sure what to buy and where to get it. I'm asking if someone can give me a list of what to buy considering that almost all of you have years of knowledge. THANK YOU☺

I am currently doing the $99 build (waiting a few parts), however due to a couple upgrades mine ended up being about $145.
I had every intention of doing an RTF, but then I sat down with a local group of racers I found on Google. They didn't talk me into anything, 2 guys even felt RTF was a good idea, after listening to why I felt it was my best route. But after hearing all the pro's and cons they had about Build/RTF/ARF/PNF/BNF I decided to build and one of the guys has the exact $99 build (minus the controller/batteries/goggles) and I will tell you that it flew amazing. He has it set up with serious rates and it was just amazing. UAVFutures also has a $200 build if you want to go higher then the $99.
UPGRADE the camera in the $99 build its not good quality. I went with a Runcan Swift 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV