Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Vifly R220 for beginner FPV or other ?

Package had already shipped at like 1 am. So I guess I hope for th best at this point.

Any suggestions on how to make sure everything is good with it ??

Nads,

Not really, I'd charge it up, power it up and just start looking through the menus. I'd also go through some tutorials and unboxing videos for the radio on YT.

Jerry

Reactions: Nads07
What propellers would you suggest I buy ? Want to order when I order a bunch of batteries on amazon

Nad's,

I've read some complaints about the Taranis battery but I haven't had an issue. I did purchase a second battery in case I'm flying all day. I'm not overly comfortable recommending/suggesting props or batteries for this bird. I just haven't flown it enough yet and haven't determined whether my own choices are solid or not.

Jerry

Reactions: Nads07
Difference between 5x4 and 5x3 and how you know what size fits your quad ?

To hook the Taranis to the computer. Is I just a standard USB to micro USB cable I can get ?

Well my Taranis was delivered today !!!!!!
To Michigan when I am in Massachusetts!!!
Hahaha. You were correct. Amazon is taking care of me on it though.

Looks like I am ordering again. Is it worth getting a case with it or no ?

My R220 came flashed with BetaFlight so I assume yours will come that way as well. So you'll use Betaflight on your computer to tune the quad.

Jerry

P.S. Nads, not sure if you know it or not but if you get good info from someone or enjoy something someone posted or helped you with it's kind of customary (not required) to hit the "Like" button once in a while.

Ok thanks for letting me know this. Sorry about that.

Where do you download the betaflight software?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18