Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Skystars g4 help

scarecrow23

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Levi and I am going crazy building my first DIY drone. I have flown many hours with drones over the years but have chosen to make my first DIY kit. I have the Skystars G4 long-range kit with the added the Radiomaster RP1 as the receiver. My controller is the Radiomaster Tx12 and cannot get the two to work to save me. Here's the rundown: I made the full drone kit properly. Since it came with no instructions I followed a guy's guide on YouTube and did basically the same things as he. Worked just fine in betaflight flight when updating firmware and the settings and such. The battery works well too. Now is where the problem lies. Connecting the TX12 to both betaflight and the drone itself is not working. I have watched countless videos and read articles on what to do, and unfortunately, I am still lost. I have flashed both with expresslrs software to see what happens but no luck. I do not have a problem with flashing either back to the factory settings if it helps. Below I have provided as many photos as I can to help with the problem (it should be a link to a photo album if that works). Also, this is my first FPV drone so any recommended settings or tricks would be greatly appreciated! Skystars g4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18