Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Reversed polarity help needed pretty please

Kenno

Reaction score
So I'm fairly new to this, I have an eachine wizard and have done a few mods so getting more confident.
Crashed it yesterday and didn't realise I had damaged the plastic on the xt60 connection and ended up reconnecting it back to front for approximately 2 seconds. Now when I plug it in the correct way round and arm the props the 2 front props spin fine but the rear ones just jitter around. Don't know where to start just need to work out what components I have damaged and the best way to go about it any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you very much.

Last edited:
Kenno,

Sorry about your issue. It's probably going to be tough to tell what might have gotten damaged. I guess if it was me I'd turn my radio on, turn my goggles/monitor on, quickly plug the bird up and see if you have a video feed. I wouldn't leave it plugged in too long until you can assess the damage. Then I'd hook it up to BetaFlight and go to the motors tab. Make sure your props are off! Plug the battery in and quickly test each motor. If the motors are all good, I'd do a ESC/motor calibration while I'm in there. Then I'd go to BLHeli and see if all of my ESC's are showing up properly. I guess I'd start there.

Jerry

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Kenno,

Sorry about your issue. It's probably going to be tough to tell what might have gotten damaged. I guess if it was me I'd turn my radio on, turn my goggles/monitor on, quickly plug the bird up and see if you have a video feed. I wouldn't leave it plugged in too long until you can assess the damage. Then I'd hook it up to BetaFlight and go to the motors tab. Make sure your props are off! Plug the battery in and quickly test each motor. If the motors are all good, I'd do a ESC/motor calibration while I'm in there. Then I'd go to BLHeli and see if all of my ESC's are showing up properly. I guess I'd start there.

Jerry
Thanks for your advice Jerry I will try that tomorrow and let you know how I get on, all advice appreciated cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irelandmine