Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Walkera F210-3D / TBS Nano & Tango II

Coleon

Reaction score
Website
www.tamparacing.com
Hello & Thanks For Reading and Hopefully Responding.....

Has anyone ever attempted to install a TBS Nano in a Walkera F210 3D, and then been able to connect and use a TBS Tango 2 Controller?
TBS Tech Support told me this is obtainable...

Yet I have verified that I do have 5 volts out of the daughter board, and connected to the power input on the nano. Along with the Ground, And all was good there..
And on the 3rd wire on the daughter board, I connected it to the channel 1 output...
And Still NOTHING.....

No Lights
And Tango 2 does not see it either..

Im Stumped......Absolutley Clueless....
Ive gotta be missing something, somewhere...
-----------------------------------------------------

I also uninstalled the nano, connect power and ground to it (outside of the drone)

And still NATHA, ZIP, ZILCH, NOTHING....

Anyway, Thank You Greatly for taking the time to Read & Hopefully Respond...

Thanks in Advance..................

I use TBS nano RXs, both Tracer & Crossfire, and in my experience if there are no LEDs on the RX it has to mean there is no power to it or, very rarely, the RX is somehow bad. It shouldn't be necessary but you might try pressing the bind button on the RX either after or while applying power, then releasing it and pressing it a second time until the green LED flashes rapidly. That should put it into bind mode although they are designed to go into bind mode automatically when powered for the first time. Good luck.

I use TBS nano RXs, both Tracer & Crossfire, and in my experience if there are no LEDs on the RX it has to mean there is no power to it or, very rarely, the RX is somehow bad. It shouldn't be necessary but you might try pressing the bind button on the RX either after or while applying power, then releasing it and pressing it a second time until the green LED flashes rapidly. That should put it into bind mode although they are designed to go into bind mode automatically when powered for the first time. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply!!!

I actually did just as you suggested with no luck unfortunitly. I contacted the place I ordered it from (HeliDirect) and they dragged out the return process as much as humanly possible by asking for pictures, video, my method of appling power etc. Once all of that was finished, Basically a week later due to only recieving 1 email a day from them, they told me to send it back and they would credit my account b ack but wouldnt send me a replacement...

Honestly not too sure wht that was the case when all i wanted was a replacement. But now Im well into week 2/3, and my quad is still down for the count..

Hopefully Ill get my new one very soon....

Thanks Again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18