Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

osd for GT2 200

Keifie,
I believe that it was a total battery fail at 120 ft. Or so in high wind...goggles went fuzzy and my radio said 1 second later that RSSI was lost. This happened 10 days ago and 5 day of rain,2 thunderstorms and lots of wind. I thought it went into a body of woods (thick ) but the supervisor said that one of his guys found it in open ground....i cant wait to see the GoPro footage...it was recording at the time of the failure.

Keith

I have the OSD operating properly now. UART2 was the final key that needed turning. I love how I can adjust BF and OSD configurations using my TX and goggles. SWEET!
can you go into detail because I have the similar issue. I read your post i try turn on urat 2 my OSD still not coming but video is good

I have the OSD operating properly now. UART2 was the final key that needed turning. I love how I can adjust BF and OSD configurations using my TX and goggles. SWEET!
Keifie, can help me with this I have similar issue it use to work at the very start after a few week rest I try to fly my OSD suddenly not show

Keifie, can help me with this I have similar issue it use to work at the very start after a few week rest I try to fly my OSD suddenly not show
Hi Arthur. When I first got my Diatone GT2 Crusader, it had the Fury F3 FC & the SP3 VTX. I have since, rebuilt the GT2 & got rid of that nasty SP3 & installed TBS Unify Pro. I just had a lot of issues with SP3. So while I was “in there” I went ahead & installed my favorite FC-CL Racing F4S. So w/that being said it’s been a while since using the SP3 VTX. I do remember that I had to install MINOSD configurator to set the OSD. Apologies for not being much help.

Reactions: arthurteo1983
Today I manage to flash the board with beta flight 3.2 then still nothing happen I try to remove the VTX check for damage nothing I clean up the pad a bit with some wet wipe and try out new stuff I switch channel for fun them Boom the OSD come on I am shock and dont know why too the OSD came on I try to change other channel it still on. then I unplug the batt it goes off again ! hmmm maybe u also face this too. normaly how u turn go into osd yaw left and pitch forward right ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18