Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

"Old" pilot flying old equipment

emax hawk 5
cygnet 3"
UK65
mobula 7
mavic pro

XLITE tx

i still fly helicopters and a wing

Nice collection! I got a UK65 too :) Nice little machine worth every penny.
Actually I also bought a Emax Hawk 5 recently while I was still imagining I would ever race just half decent. Its still on the shelf waiting. I guess some day...

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I’m 67 but my wife says I’m only 7. ?

Been flying my DJI Phantom for about 4 years but just go into FPV in June.

Thanks to the help from the folks on this forum I’m flying my:
- Tinyhawk
- Tinyhawk Freestyle toothpick
- GEPRC Phantom toothpick

I never really played video games. I’d “play” with my son when he was growing up, but it was really my turn for 10 seconds and then watching him for 30 minutes. I always died too quickly.

Luckily I’m a little better at flying. My hope is that by the end of the winter I’ll have a few good moves down. Typical winter day here in North Carolina is around 40’ F so I do plan on getting out there. I’m originally from New York so 40’ was still Harley riding weather.

I’m 67 but my wife says I’m only 7. ?

Been flying my DJI Phantom for about 4 years but just go into FPV in June.

Thanks to the help from the folks on this forum I’m flying my:
- Tinyhawk
- Tinyhawk Freestyle toothpick
- GEPRC Phantom toothpick

I never really played video games. I’d “play” with my son when he was growing up, but it was really my turn for 10 seconds and then watching him for 30 minutes. I always died too quickly.

Luckily I’m a little better at flying. My hope is that by the end of the winter I’ll have a few good moves down. Typical winter day here in North Carolina is around 40’ F so I do plan on getting out there. I’m originally from New York so 40’ was still Harley riding weather.

Im sure you will never regret. FPV is soo much more challenging and rewarding than flying a Phantom.
40' F is manageable, although you will find it hard to control the little bugger when your fingers starts to freeze.

I just bought some new 1s batteries for my UK65 and plan to only get out on the very good days during the whinter!

Nice collection! I got a UK65 too :) Nice little machine worth every penny.
Actually I also bought a Emax Hawk 5 recently while I was still imagining I would ever race just half decent. Its still on the shelf waiting. I guess some day...
Don't leave it on the shelf, go fly it. Don't need to race it , just get it in the air and use up batteries, you will progress at your own speed.
I started with micros when it got too cold in the field. I would wrap up warm but could not fly with gloves on.
My collection and range of hobbies is still increasing.
IMG_1505.JPGHIMG_1506.JPGIMG_1507.JPGIMG_1509.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven