Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need help with betaflight please

Ben lee

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope one of u could help me I just bought the eachine wizard x220 to get myself into the hobby I will upgrade later but for now I just wanna get fpv flying I am just having an issue I set it all up following a YouTube video then when it came to configuring betaflight I was missing a driver so I finally got that but now betaflight won't recognise my transmitter does anyone have any suggestions please

i watched these vids i followed all the steps but betaflight wont recognise the sticks moving

Look under receiver tab and make sure everything is set for your receiver. Try each protocal until it works. Then you can find your channel map, try each till your throttle/pitch elevon etc work properly

Reactions: theGreenOrange
It should be set up for serial receiver and ibus on the configuration tab. On the ports tab, do you have "serial receiver" selected for one of the UARTs? If not, try them all one at a time. Be sure not to turn anything else off on the ports tab. Be sure receiver LED is lit when testing, and confirm you have a good bind.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
It should be set up for serial receiver and ibus on the configuration tab. On the ports tab, do you have "serial receiver" selected for one of the UARTs? If not, try them all one at a time. Be sure not to turn anything else off on the ports tab. Be sure receiver LED is lit when testing, and confirm you have a good bind.

thanks for the reply mate iam loosing my head. on ports tab the serial rx switch is on uart2 and my led on the receiver is not coming on with the usb only when the battery is in

thanks peeps think iam getting somewhere now i pluged it into the other plug on flight controller and put the battery in and its working but the sticks are all wrong the quad was just spinning in the betaflight program can anyone help with this and the led on the receiver keeps blinking if that means anything

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18