Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My progress so far...(ebeez, I'm not! Maybe someday...)

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I figured I'd start posting some of my progress vids. Makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something and hopefully it'll get some of the other noobs to realize that we're not all pro's here.

I got to head out to a friends place with a bit more room yesterday. I had a blast, actually felt like I was starting to get the hang of things again. I'm trying to keep these around 2 minutes each so I don't bore the heck out of everyone that takes the time to watch them.

Jerry

Thanks so much, Ebeez! I'm awe struck watching your videos. You certainly give me the motivation to work at it!

Jerry
No thanks needed Jtrjr! Well deserved and I think you are doing great!! Thank you for the nice comments!

It's been a tough week with the birds. Spent 4 days trying to tune my iFlight Cinebee Hybrid, broke a couple of props and a prop guard on it. Got it in the air anyway but it was great to finally get a few packs in with my GepRC Cinepro F700. Although these two birds are in the same category and price point the Cinepro blows the doors off the Cinebee.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlysTroe