Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Lhi racing drone from Amazon

I have the same controller as you so on the top of it there are 4 switches and 2 dials. So for instance my arm switch is my top left switch labeled SWA and my mode switch is SWC. The reason for that is 3 modes angle, horizon and acro. SWC is the only switch on it that has 3 positions. You will need to select which switch does what in your configurator.

More like you configure the quad's FC to recognise one of your transmitter switches as the arm switch
So it was the down and right to arm it.. and I'm glad no props were on cos it went mad lol thanks guys for helping.. so I found on my controller ( show in the picture) my switches not too sure how to set one so it can arm my drone as well
e06107b9becce38dbcdd6ff37568ba0e.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

So it was the down and right to arm it.. and I'm glad no props were on cos it went mad lol thanks guys for helping.. so I found on my controller ( show in the picture) my switches not too sure how to set one so it can arm my drone as well
e06107b9becce38dbcdd6ff37568ba0e.jpg

Also can someone help me with what each 3 mean please? When I turn the switch on one of them it goes into sport mode which I can only guess give it even more power

You need to do some learning Tom, because knowing your gear, and especially your TX is a must. From the moment you go to fly it is your only control and when stuff goes sideways you will want your first "muscle memory" to be where your disarm/kill switch is.

Do a google search on this phrase

"configuring arm switch for LHI using flysky"

It won't get you exactly what you want, but after looking at a few of the vids it will point you in the right direction.
I am FrSky so I don't know the FlySky stuff, or else I would contact you and walk you thru it.

I haven't got a USB cable yet.. my drone never came with one

Bwahahahahahaaaa!!!
That is rich! That is funny!!!
Bwahahahha
If you get a cardboard box with it then you got everything your gonna get. There was another member who was lamenting how his quad didn't come with a user's manual... BWAHAHAHAAA... a user's manual :)

Sorry :D

Bwahahahahahaaaa!!!
That is rich! That is funny!!!
Bwahahahha
If you get a cardboard box with it then you got everything your gonna get. There was another member who was lamenting how his quad didn't come with a user's manual... BWAHAHAHAAA... a user's manual :)

Sorry :D
Sorry I don't know what's so funny about it.. trust me if I had a usb cable I would know. And I don't lol

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Yep Randy is bang on there Tom. You need to do a bit more research on it. On your RX does the screen show angle, horizon and acro as you flick through the 3 settings? No battery in quad at this stage.
No

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Tom Randy wasn’t being nasty mate, we are most certainly here to help. As you get more into this hobby you too will see the funny side. The thing is that people ( myself included at the beginning expect it to be really easy as everything is advertised that way. Truth is it is a massive learning curve for all of us. Not like buying a tv or fridge I’m afraid. But we all help each other here, not judge.
Wayne

@tom mackey, sorry buddy, I was not making fun of you at all, more making fun of this hobby that can be so **** difficult at times.
We want nothing more than to see you get airborne and fall in love with this hobby we care so deeply for, and those bastards couldn't even add a friggin USB cable, that's why I was joking that the cardboard box it came in is usually all you get. Believe me when I say this hobby is like a waiter that brings you your soup, but never brings you the spoon to eat it with.

Again, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound so snide. We surely know where you're coming from and I couldn't help but laugh at the hurdles we have to overcome to just go learn to fly.

Where are you at in the world, if you have an iPhone maybe we could do a facetime and chat to try and get some of the basics answered quickly.

This picture of the quad I think you have shows the USB port on the side and yet the PDB (Power Distribution Board) below it that is blue seems to be in the same orientation as the one I saw in the picture you posted (yours was red I think). That should mean you can rebuild that thing later to have the USB pointing the right way so you can hook up easier in the future.

upload_2018-1-12_2-26-58.png

Last edited:
Hey, Tom. Try this site. It teaches you basic components that make up the build of the drone. They also have YouTube videos that take you step-by-step to even build your own drone from scratch. They're pretty thorough in educating people who are new to the hobby. It will take time to learn and absorb knowledge about every aspect to the racing drone world. So don't try to learn it overnight. We can all help you as much as we can - eventually you will get used to the terminologies and workings of these beasts. Here's the link:

Drone Racing Guide - The Ultimate FPV Quadcopter Resource - Propwashed

Great lead Neo, as you can see Tom we are here to help you. We have all been in that I think I’ll just walk away from it,It’s too hard situation. Trust me when you are ready and set yourself up in a nice big open space, strap on a pack and fly that bird for the first time.
Hmmmmm the feeling is amazing.

Great lead Neo, as you can see Tom we are here to help you. We have all been in that I think I’ll just walk away from it,It’s too hard situation. Trust me when you are ready and set yourself up in a nice big open space, strap on a pack and fly that bird for the first time.
Hmmmmm the feeling is amazing.
Yes, the reward is great after you've done all your homework and you end up with a nicely tuned quad and it responds beautifully to your commands! I've spent many late nights trying to learn on each component of a quad and troubleshooting things that don't work. It's not easy. Most times it's tedious (especially since we're working with microelectronics here). So take time and learn the principala of it all and you should do nicely. We're all here to help one another.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FAllfrey