Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello there prepare for questions

irish-apple

Reaction score
Hi all im flying a good few months now mainly mavic / husband / mambo {{ easy flights }}

have an account on mavic pilots same name as here ..

im pleading for help

1 I have dji RE goggles getting busy with them lately and enjoying it

2 winter is coming .. let the game of thrones memes begin

3 I would like to fly a drone around my house while looking through the re goggles

4 what do I need I have no idea really theres a lot to this I see and I did do a huge amount of pre study before I asked here

5 so a drone / whoop / to buzz around the house yes I know there high speed but can be slowed down

6. I have no controller also and I would need that als ..

7. so whoop / controller and batteries lots of batteries also

8 thinking of maybe selling the re goggles and getting sharks or something or should I keep them

9 I have checked the classifieds and seen some items but as a complete newbie I might as well be looking in a bin ..

10 nice to meet ye and hope ye can welcome me here like I was at the mavic forum ..

thats me so you know im not just a jump in register ask a question and leave

thanks guys from ireland

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 22.18.26.png

Welcome to the addiction....errr... I mean hobby. Not sure if the dji goggles are 5.8ghz which is the freq. you need for the drone/whoop, maybe someone here knows and will chime in. You'll be fine with a whoop indoors and they are a blast. That being said, the brushed motors wear out quickly, they are rated for like 4 hrs I think but may last longer. Brush-less indoor drones are where its at, someone here that flies them will surely suggest one for ya. As far as a transmitter, I love my Turnigy Evolution and its reasonable, other good choices are Taranis and spektrum. Be prepared, most end up with several drones and all the accessories....lol
-Danny

Welcome to the addiction....errr... I mean hobby. Not sure if the dji goggles are 5.8ghz which is the freq. you need for the drone/whoop, maybe someone here knows and will chime in. You'll be fine with a whoop indoors and they are a blast. That being said, the brushed motors wear out quickly, they are rated for like 4 hrs I think but may last longer. Brush-less indoor drones are where its at, someone here that flies them will surely suggest one for ya. As far as a transmitter, I love my Turnigy Evolution and its reasonable, other good choices are Taranis and spektrum. Be prepared, most end up with several drones and all the accessories....lol
-Danny
yeah the goggles do 5.8ghz thanks ro the reply in work so be back to you later

I bought one from my local hobby shop and added the all in one camera, transmitter combo, then built several.
haven't flown a whoop for some time now. lots of members here fly them and may be more helpful. You can get the eachine version (without camera) for -$20 and add the camera (-$20). all you'll then need is a pair of goggles.
https://www.amazon.com/Control-Quad...60371&sr=1-13-spons&keywords=tiny+whoop&psc=1

Reactions: irish-apple
cheers I seen that one alright and thanks for the reply again .. I could be wrong but as I have the goggles DJI RE
states here 12 selectable transmission channels are available at 5.8 GHz and seven channels are available at 2.4 GHz.so should work with any whoop once it transmits 5.8ghz .. so I dont mind spending about €120 on a whoops and controller think thats about $160 so say 60 for the controller and 100 whoop few batteries and be good im checking out the classifieds also each day thanks a million again pal if you hear of anything or see anything that would interest me message me thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Okuani Ratty