Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Greetings from Seville (Spain)

vardal

Reaction score
My name is Juan, I live in Seville (Spain) and I have relatively little in this of the drones. Professionally I dedicate myself to electricity and electronics (I'm an engineer), but in this world I am still a little lost. I read everything I find on the subject to catch up.

As for my team, for now I only have the classic Syma X5C since March and I more or less manage with it. Right now I'm working on Martian II frame, and I'm missing a few pieces to start soldering and flying (I'm craving hahaha).

Thank you for the number of interesting posts and the great information you give, I do not know if you have an idea how much that helps us to those that we started.

Nice to be around and thank you very much for everything.
Regards!

Hi Juan,
I know how you feel, i am not an electrical engineer and new NOTHING about any of this stuff. The guys in here are great!
I say ...WELCOME to you! If you have questions either find the thread that answers it or start a new thread and you Will undoubtably get the answer .

Peace always
Keith

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the DroneRacingPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments racing quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81