Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FrSky Horus X10S or X9D SE?

CC268

Reaction score
Getting into FPV I am realizing the benefit of having an FrSky transmitter over my Spektrum DX9. Trying to decide between these two transmitters. It appears that the X9D SE is VERY well liked among FPV users. I haven't heard much about the X10S, but it is almost twice the cost.

What do you guys think between these two transmitters?

Thanks

IMO, don't waste your money on a super expensive transmitter. A quad doean't need any of that. Just get a QX7 or X9D or even Turnigy Evolution. If you are dead set on spending more, get the hall effect gimbals version.

IMO, don't waste your money on a super expensive transmitter. A quad doean't need any of that. Just get a QX7 or X9D or even Turnigy Evolution. If you are dead set on spending more, get the hall effect gimbals version.

Those were my thoughts as well. If I can't figure out how to get my Spektrum stuff to work on this ARRIS then I will go ahead and get the X9D Plus Special Edition.

Spektrum will work on your quad. If you can't get that to work, the taranis isnt going to help.

Haha...you might be right. I am going to try and get the Spektrum to work tonight. I really hope I can get it to go. I haven't been able to try anything as I didn't have any 4S batteries for it yet. They will be here today so I can actually bind it with another receiver today, then plug it into the Sbus lead, program in betaflight and see what happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18