Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone videos

lonezero

Reaction score
I don’t know why it does this but every time I try to go up on the throttle it starts shaking

There are a few things that always cause this. Motor / prop direction is the first thing to check. It is hard to tell from the video, but it looks to me like motor 4 is spinning backwards.

Take a look at this and double check that the motors are spinning in the direction of the arrows

1572018517177.png

Did you by chance update BF? If so you lost all your configuration and the first thing that comes to mind is FC orientation setting in BF. Sure looks like the orientation is not set correctly. This is easy to check by plugging into BF configurator and checking tilting matches between picture in BF and how you are tilting the quad.

Reactions: Wayno52
Yes this is my first racing drone and I did everything myself at first the motors were spinning backwards but I fixed that It moves in every direction perfectly but it won’t fly up

Reactions: HighTechPauper
There is an awful lot to look at to try and do it through pictures and texts, that will take forever without knowing where the disconnect might be. It might be fastest to send me a PM and we can get together to have a look at everything. We are both East coast US.

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18