Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Who Likes Cold Rips

CheFPV

Reaction score
So as a pilot I always pride myself in complete packs. It has always been in my head since the first flight. "Finish this pack, make it from take off to landing no crashes!".....

This is a mantra I think for most. Then you get better and you begin to challenge yourself. Its like in the restaurant where I would make a game out of finishing the tables I had to serve... "Finish them all before the next line comes in"

I now challenge myself to perform a good flow of flying at a location in one "cold" pack. This means pulling up and flying with either no previous flying there or possibly a break since the last time flying. Toss in a pack and fly. Challenge yourself to be consistent, smooth, and flowing and watch your skills grow.

I think too often pilots get it in their mind that they have to nail some big new trick and never nail it or take forever learning it because they try too hard. They dont get into a flow before attempting it and focus on that single goal.

Fly your skill level, but challenge yourself to raise that level a little each day....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV