Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Tried switching rx on acrowhoop & failed...

baevans11

Reaction score
With the help of furious fpv I tried switching out my dsmx rx to a frsky rx and it didn' work and I can' get it to connect to Betaflight. I have connected it before so I know I have the right drivers. I also tried using impulse rc and it didn' help. Windows just says sub device not recognized. I also tried Zadig. I tried jumping the boot pads and flashing and that didn' work. So I thought I would just go back to the dsmx board but I'm still having that problem. I can' get it to connect to Bf. I'l attach a pic of how they suggested I hook it up. Any ideas on what happened? Thx.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171111-173100.jpg
    Screenshot_20171111-173100.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 2
The rcvr shouldn't have anything to do with the FC connecting to BF on your PC or MAC. Whether a receiver is present or not, wired correctly for operation or not, shouldn't matter to the FC unless something is killing your 5v or the FC is not fully flashed. If I take an FC connected to anything or just brand new out of the package, it connects, unless the FC is bricked.

The rcvr shouldn't have anything to do with the FC connecting to BF on your PC or MAC. Whether a receiver is present or not, wired correctly for operation or not, shouldn't matter to the FC unless something is killing your 5v or the FC is not fully flashed. If I take an FC connected to anything or just brand new out of the package, it connects, unless the FC is bricked.
Yeah that' what I thought but something obviously went wrong during the process and messed the board up. I get all the right leds on the rx and fc. Weird. Idk what happened. I sent furiousfpv an email telling them I followed their directions and this happened. Oh well these things happen in this hobby. It gave me a reason to pre-order a Beebrain v2 haha. Thx 4ur help.

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlysTroe