Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Streaming Question

SoutherndroneOPS

Reaction score
Hello. I searched the forums and could not finding a streaming answer. I saw a post about streaming to a TV from goggles but no answer.

I have the DJI FPV, Avata, Mini3 Pro, Mini 2, Mavic 3 Cine and the mavic multispectral, Agras T10 and T40. My goal is to have an all encompassing drone enterprise. I have flown for 10 years or more with drones. I started out recreational, moved to 107, and this past year after well over a year of work I was awarded the ability to apply chemicals commercially with large drones. I have and are spending my winter training other pilots for my spring launch.

With all that said I want to be able to stream from more drones than I can now. My mini 3 has the rc controller so it does not have that ability I am able to use my mini 2 controller to stream from it, and my mavic 3 can stream. However, I would like to stream from all drones, especially the FPV drones. The area I'm in I would like to launch every morning and fly various parts of my area narrating what we'll be doing for that day / week along with any events or news in the area.

Does anyone know of any options I can stream with? Devices i'll always have with me are: ipad mini 6, ipad pro 12.9 2020, iphone 14 pro max, samsung galaxy book go LTE, and a macbook pro. Thank you for any help you can provide.

WideFPV can stream from the Goggles V2 but you need a computer.
Maybe you can find some mobile app that's able to stream screen recording from the Fly app...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebchopra