Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Started to try and fly around and near Tree's.....................

Danny Z

Reaction score
So this weekend as I was working with the Furious True D V3.5 diversity module, the increased clarity that comes with a diversity module, gave me enough confidence to start getting a little closer to those "Quad Grabber's" !!!!!!!

I must say that flying close to something definitely gets your heart pumping !!!!!!!

Enjoy, or at least have a good little chuckle when you see me fly right into a tree and actually come out of it in one piece, all due to my unbelievable skills as a FPV pilot !!!!!...........................yea, right........more like dumb luck !!!!!!

Danny,
Your flying is very good!!!i have a long way to go to get to where you are..i flew 5 packs today on a very tight track on my property and crashed into the trees on average 4 times each pack....but i am better today than i was on Friday...noticeably. The better i get the more fun it is...

Well done Sir
Keith

I have to say, one of the most enjoyable things for me is the "hang time", it's like for a few seconds, the world just "stops"............

Then it's back to reality, and if you are not fast enough on the sticks...........Boom !!!!!!

Smoking hole in the ground !!!!!!!

but sssooooo worth the "rush" !!!!!

Smoke hole in the ground aha lol

Well done sir

Keith

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81