Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Reciever question??

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
so I have thcan r6ds reciever for my radiolink at9s. There are three others. The R9 the R10 and the R12. What's the differences. Is it only the amount of channels or is it the range too I noticed te higher the number you get two antennas instead of one

Two antennas usually indicate diversity (two receivers) and yes, The #'s indicate the amount of channels. They are all the same power unless they are "park fliers"

Reactions: Wayno52
If you have a diversity receiver, it will have two antennas. Same for your goggles altho some goggles have two and are not diversity

Okay cool so I just get the r9 10or 12ds right I think their all diversity. And the goggles I get will have diversity
You can fly on 4 channels but 6 is better for switching, any more is extra weight/space
I unpack and unpin my receivers, makes them lighter and easier to place in an already crowded quad

These have diversity right and both would work with my radio link At9S. Wait one of them is a micro so that one wouldn't work for my 220 right

Attachments

• IMG_0927.PNG
    IMG_0927.PNG
    320.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0928.PNG
    IMG_0928.PNG
    337.3 KB · Views: 0
A lot of times micro receivers are "park flier" receivers meaning not full Range, sorry, meant range

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax