Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Problem to connect the controller with Jumper t-pro v2

yaguttt

Reaction score
Hello! I don't have a lot of knowledge, but I'm trying to gather it myself. I have Jumper t-pro v2. I'm trying to connect it to the controller, I bought it on AliExpress, it's called F3 EVO Micro Brushed Flight Control Board Built-in Spektrum DSMX DSM2 Receiver for RC FPV drones Betaflight soldered connectors (I attach the link).
The instructions contain a description and indicated ways for binding:

Specifications:
Brand Name: Oversky
Item Name: Flight Control Board
Size: 20.0*33.5*6.0mm (Not Including the USB protruding part)
Weight: 2.5g
Brushed ESC: continuous working current is 4.2A, max current is 6A(5S);

Features:
- STM32F303CCT6 main controller;
- MPU6500 sensor (SPI way)
- 6 optional built-in receivers;
- Onboard 5V/1000mA DCDC booster circuit;
- 4 built-in brushed ESCs (each brushed ESC can support current up to 6A);
- No need soldering for installing VTX-25MW module or VTX-25MW & OSD module (note: analog VTX is 40CH)
- Every built-in receiver on the board outputs receiver signal in the same 8CH PPM format and order, the channel number depends on customer's transmitter;
- Customer can set up the working frequency of VTX according to his own request through transmitter;

Binding Operation:

Two ways for binding operation: the first way is to long press the button for 2 seconds and enters binding mode; the second way is timeout binding mode.
The built-in receiver for entering binding mode in the first way: 3=> Futta-ba SFHSS compatible receiver;
Note: LED light A flashes quickly indicates entering binding mode, solid LED light A indicates signal is received and stable.

In Jumper, I chose Futta-ba SFHSS, used Bind - and that's it, it beeps and does not connect the board. I tried all kinds of protocols that I had in the control panel, and it does not connect at all.
Tell me what could be the problem? maybe an additional module for the control panel should be bought?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viorel007