Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Optimal voltage setting for warning!!

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
whats the best voltage to run the batteries to before you should bring it in for a landing. I run 4s 1300mah/1500mah 14.8v

My stock alarm starts chirping at like 15% And starts a solid noise at 10%. By the time im on the ground and unplugged its at like 8. Not sure if that's appropriate but its what's stock on mine.

Reactions: broncosdad1317
So figured out my issue with the interference with my video feed. My tx transceiver was vibrating like crazy, and got a new connection base for my antenna on my goggles. Crystal clear now :D:D:D

The guy at the hobby shop and I took like 3 hours going over EVERYTHING from sauder points to just basically rebuilding the thing lol (shout out to Friendly Hobbies, dudes are the best)

Last edited:
That would make sense, I'm running 4s 1500 (arris) and 1300 (tattu), the 1500 is amazing and relatively cheap through arris. Plus I like the little longer battery for the balance.

Thanks guys. This all helps a lot. I'll be settin mine at 3.4 so they settle at a good storage voltage. Thanks again so much guys :) also arris batteries are what I ran and I soon found out their crap and their lifespan isn't long. I'll be redirecting to rotor riot hypo 1300mah 4s 95c $36 with voltage checker built in and sill only 165 grams

Reactions: M3talrocksFPV
Really with the arris battery? Haven't had it long enough to find out lol, 1800/75 is a pretty decent power, I don't know if I'd consider that "slow". It'll pump out a good amount for a quite awhile. But I too want to switch to rotor riot, and I want the new motors Mr Steele uses. At least we all think it's new motors, he won't tell us yet. Could just be new props but gee willackers Batman do they scream lol

Reactions: FpvDemon518

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam