Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New(used) tx bad video connection

Stoked4

Reaction score
Hello all
I recently purchased a used Taranis x9d. Out of the gate there was an issue with the throttle gimbal. A new one fixed the problem. Now when I turn on my goggles I lose video almost 2 feet away, but when I rebind to my old qx7 everything works the way it should. Has anyone heard of an issue like this before ?
I’ve been talking hightechpaupers ear off about it and he’s been so patient with me.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Hmm
Well since I posted this I thought hit about the used tx. Seeing it wasn’t the first issue I’m returning it. When I get the x9d or any other one it’ll be a new one
It’s just weird that it happens with one transmitter and not the other transmitter
But thanks for the reply!

I’ve been talking hightechpaupers ear off about it and he’s been so patient with me.

It is absolutely my pleasure to help, and yes, this is a weird one. I am guessing that the X9D+ TX board is damaged and that can cause all kinds of issues with spurious noise and power being emitted not at the antenna and not on the correct frequency range. I am so glad you are sending it back and getting another, I assume you are keeping the Hall Effect gimbals to put into the new one?

It is absolutely my pleasure to help, and yes, this is a weird one. I am guessing that the X9D+ TX board is damaged and that can cause all kinds of issues with spurious noise and power being emitted not at the antenna and not on the correct frequency range. I am so glad you are sending it back and getting another, I assume you are keeping the Hall Effect gimbals to put into the new one?
I returned those as well?‍♂️
I have the qx7 for now while I shop around
But now that the qx7 is bound the quad beeps when it’s disarmed but will arm and fly.......another weird one

Reactions: HighTechPauper
That is likely something I did while we were looking at things, we can sort that out no problems, talk soon buddy!
If I were to buy today, I would seriously look at the Jumper T-16 Pro, similar look and feel to the X9D+ with a bunch of upgrades for $159, and the reviews are fantastic.

Reactions: Futuramille
That is likely something I did while we were looking at things, we can sort that out no problems, talk soon buddy!
If I were to buy today, I would seriously look at the Jumper T-16 Pro, similar look and feel to the X9D+ with a bunch of upgrades for $159, and the reviews are fantastic.
I have been seeing this one a lot!
The fact that you can use it for different receivers is a huge plus for me??
Definitely will look more into it

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.