Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New bird

Wayno52

Reaction score
Just got my new bird tonight. Bfight 210 all bound and set up on bf. Not gonna get a flight till the weekend but can't wait. She's over 100 grams lighter than my diatone so should get great hang time.
Just gotta figure out how to mount HD Cam.

Attachments

• IMG20180724202800.jpg
    IMG20180724202800.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG20180724202743.jpg
    IMG20180724202743.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
Were you able to get those 3 wires soldered onto the board? The way that connector was connected, it was gonna come off sooner or later anyway. Ive never seen one of those connectors attached to a board.

Reactions: Wayno52
Were you able to get those 3 wires soldered onto the board? The way that connector was connected, it was gonna come off sooner or later anyway. Ive never seen one of those connectors attached to a board.
I've seen them and they are delicate and pretty hard to re-solder. Diatone seems to be (or use to be) fond of them.
Is that for the receiver or cam?
Reason I ask is there may be pads to solder that into

Reactions: Wayno52
Yes they are for the Cam but I have only just got my soldering iron and have no practice yet. The points to resolder to are ridiculously small for me to even attempt.
I am sending it back to GB for full refund.
Thankfully my Tyrant is still ripping perfectly so not too concerned.
Tossing up between hawk 5 or dark max for replacement. Big price difference though which will most likely make my mind up.

Rtf is cheaper than building, what a shame, keeps folks from getting the "total" experience of building and flying a quad. The dark max looks really good......lol

Awesome, looks really fast!

For some reason, this brought the Orks from Warhammer to mind.

"Red un'z go FAASTAA!"

But since it's blue - Blu iz lucky, makes dem bullitz miss ya!

Impressive build @Wayno52!

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Hi GB offered me 30 percent refund after already saying full refund. Not impressed at all.

Sadly this is the way of BG. They tried to give me a $10 refund on $55 quad with a known mosfet issue. Was able to get them to refund the cost of the board at least after pulling teeth.

Actually the connections were for the receiver. I didn't look properly.
After 2 nights of trying to solder them up I have obviously fried the pads.
Randy was an absolute inspiration during the process on night 1.
I know it is only 3 wires but I still stuffed it up. I tried again tonight but no luck.
The fc looks like someone hit it with an oxy torch.
Oh well, live and learn I guess. Sooo frustrating.
3 wires to solder and I fucxxx it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81