Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need suggestions on battery connector holders

graywoulf

Reaction score
My new 5" quad needs some way of securing the battery connector during flight. The connectors and leads are too close to the props as I see it. I'm hoping that one or more of you have some suggestions. I have seen some quads with a connector mount of sorts but I don't know if those are a universal accessory or brand specific ones. Thanks for any help and here are a couple of pictures of what I am dealing with.

Hyperlow Battery Connection 1.jpgHyperlow Battery Connection 2.jpg

My new 5" quad needs some way of securing the battery connector during flight. The connectors and leads are too close to the props as I see it. I'm hoping that one or more of you have some suggestions. I have seen some quads with a connector mount of sorts but I don't know if those are a universal accessory or brand specific ones. Thanks for any help and here are a couple of pictures of what I am dealing with.

View attachment 4000View attachment 4001
You can get a variety of xt60 clamps that slip over your rear standoffs that will do the job. Just need to measure the mounting hole centres to ensure you buy the right size.
I usually just use an elastic band to hold the balance lead onto the battery.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have been looking around and I think I may have found what I need on Thingiverse. I have had some other ideas as well.
I was actually looking at Thingiverse yesterday as they have some really neat ideas for me to convert one of my quads to the digital platform. I don’t have access to a 3D printer so I’m assuming I can’t just buy the parts separately? May have another look on eBay later to see if some of the designers are selling their finished parts on that platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18