Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need Suggestion on Power Supply.

Aziz_Sharif

Reaction score
I have purchased Icharger 4010Duo for that I want a power supply as I want to charge my 4 cell 1300 MAH 100C Lipos in parallel therefore Please suggest me a Power supply for this charger. Thanks

Not going to be cheap, that unit is a power gobbler. But then if you can afford this unit, I guess you can afford a good power supply. You'll want a supply that will put out 25-30 volts, here's an idea of what will work

Not going to be cheap, that unit is a power gobbler. But then if you can afford this unit, I guess you can afford a good power supply. You'll want a supply that will put out 25-30 volts, here's an idea of what will work

Thank you for your input. Is there any cheaper alternative ??? Or this is the only way to go. If you think that this the best option then ill try to get one. Just a second thought can I use Computer Power supply as an alternative ?

OK, this is not a typical charger that most of us are familiar with. I think the best thing to do is go through this thread for ideas. Heck, most of the setups I've found for this charger will trip the breakers on a typical household circuit o_O

Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven