Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need drone stuff?

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
Maybe you need a rtf good to go out of the box or an arf etc. I have lots of drones, parts, transmitters, receivers motors esc's fc's frames etc. Great prices so, what do ya need?
Some new, most used in good condition

Reactions: HighTechPauper
No lists, pics, prices???

Way more than a few, not selling out tho. Just too much. I'll go through it some this weekend and list some stuff
As I posted above, I'll try to go through and list items this weekend but looking like I'm working tomorrow for sure and possibly Sunday too.....grrrrrrrrrr

If there's something in particular you are looking for, let me know and I'll show ya what I have, cut some corners ya know......;)

There will be extra's in every order

@Torc, You are pretty much looking for your first drone it seems unless I'm mistaken. I have a brand new Nidici Black Pearl frame and Raceflight Revolt v2 fc with some 30 amp blheli s esc's I can put together for you with a Spektrum computer transmitter (dx6e) bound and ready to go out of the box. I also have Fpv equipment ( cam and transmitter) . Also several types of motors

And my wallet is cringing. :) Not that I'd have the $ in hand but what would something like that run? Minus the receiver, I have a Taranis.

Was looking up that frame and saw this sweet build.
image.php

@Torc, You are pretty much looking for your first drone it seems unless I'm mistaken. I have a brand new Nidici Black Pearl frame and Raceflight Revolt v2 fc with some 30 amp blheli s esc's I can put together for you with a Spektrum computer transmitter (dx6e) bound and ready to go out of the box. I also have Fpv equipment ( cam and transmitter) . Also several types of motors

Last edited:
Reactions: Wayno52
Torc just do what I do and tell the boss it was for a car service and when it turns up on your door step make bloody sure your home and she’s not. Lol

Ahahaha!

My worry is that she would throw down the money when we need to keep tighter reign. The side effect of having a wife who strives to make you happy.

At work but can look in from time to time today. So, are you wanting parts or a complete build? I'll let ya get the parts cheap. ISince this is your first quad, I'd recommend 2300kv motors (I don't have any, I do have a couple sets of 2600 kv) Well, I do have a couple sets of three motors (i killed the fourth in each set....lol) you'd have to buy 1 matching. Also, the BP quad in the pic you posted has an aio esc, mine are individual

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax