Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Motors dosen't work...

Birk99

Reaction score
Hello!
I have just bought all the parts to complete my first drone build but I have some seriously problems... I bought a turnigy multistar 30A 4 in 1 flight controller and I have soldered all the motor cables and the battery cable to the flight controller but when I try to run the motors in betaflight nothing happens. I have no idea what the problem is because I have checked the soldering 1000 times and I don't think that's the problem. Two of my friends have also built exactly the same setup and for them it works..
Anyone have some tips??? I

Two questions:
Did you flash a new version of Betaflight?
Did you check your ESC protocol?

This may help (I haven't watched it):

And if you're not familiar with betaflight or how to flash a new version you should watch this. Don't be afraid to skip around, but there's a lot of good information in here

Reactions: Wayno52
I have a similar problem. I"m new to the racing drone hobby and I just got a wizard x220. There are some issues though. The first of my problems is that my controller (Fly Sky SF-I6) will bind with my receiver(FS-IA6B) but I cannot get the motors to spin up or do anything for that matter.

I have a similar problem. I"m new to the racing drone hobby and I just got a wizard x220. There are some issues though. The first of my problems is that my controller (Fly Sky SF-I6) will bind with my receiver(FS-IA6B) but I cannot get the motors to spin up or do anything for that matter.
You'll need to plug it into your computer to set it up in betaflight. Most importantly, you'll need to create an "arm" switch on your controller, and assign it in the Modes tab in Betaflight
Take a look at this and let me know if you need a walkthrough

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax