Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Motion Controller

Slozukimc

Reaction score
Like new DJI Motion Controller for the FPV. I don’t like it. Too used to using sticks and apparently too old to learn to use it. 🙄😂

I’d like $100 for it and I will cover shipping in the USA.

Thanks, Mike

Like new DJI Motion Controller for the FPV. I don’t like it. Too used to using sticks and apparently too old to learn to use it. 🙄😂

I’d like $100 for it and I will cover shipping in the USA.

Thanks, Mike
Offers?

How do you like the Avata?.....I have had Phantom2 plus and currently fly Mini2...the Avata is on sale around here with the regular controller and I have been considering getting one....the videos look cool, but the reviews are conflicting...good luck with the Avata...did you have the FPV previously?

How do you like the Avata?.....I have had Phantom2 plus and currently fly Mini2...the Avata is on sale around here with the regular controller and I have been considering getting one....the videos look cool, but the reviews are conflicting...good luck with the Avata...did you have the FPV previously?
I see the Explorer kit like I have is going for around $900. I love the darned thing. I have wanted one for a while and finally got a deal I couldn’t pass up. Glad I got it. I have two of the FPV but the Avata is quick to set up, easy and being so small with prop guards it is a blast to zoom around, over and under everything.

My fpv’s all ready for playing in the rain. The one with the prop guards also has a mount for a giant led light added since the pic.

Attachments

• IMG_2944.jpeg
    IMG_2944.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3040.jpeg
    IMG_3040.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
Apparently, you had traditional drone before the FPV ...how did you find the "learning curve" to make the transition to FPV?

Crash a lot..the Avata looks indestructible ...I am debating between Mini4 Pro plus with the long batteries and all directional obstacle avoidance...and the completely new to me idea of the Avata...the videos look really fun...do you have any videos posted?

Crash a lot..the Avata looks indestructible ...I am debating between Mini4 Pro plus with the long batteries and all directional obstacle avoidance...and the completely new to me idea of the Avata...the videos look really fun...do you have any videos posted?
I don’t have any videos. I just got it a few days ago. I have a bunch of drones from old dji flamewheels and 3dr x8 to Inspires and the fpv’s and I think the Avata is my favorite. I am not really much of a camera guy, I just like to fly around.

Reactions: MARK (LI)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18