Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Matek WS2512B LED's and Buzzer on SP Racing FC

Rudster

Reaction score
SP Racing F3 V1. Cant operate the LED's with transmitter,everything else works fine. Had it connected FC+TX mode. (pwm to FC aux). Now its connected(pwm to FC led pad),,still cant control led with TX. Maybe move the wire from pwm pad to din pad on Matek led board???? Couldn't find a video showing wiring connections and Betaflight setup. Any suggestions would be welcomed! Rudy in NB Canada

I'm using a sp f3 FC the led wire is I think the 7th wire that controls the led then use beta flight to configure it. Power the led with 5 or 12v which ever is required and control wire is from FC.mine is the 7th I think. It is red. Google the FC and look at the diagram. Use a you tube video to learn how to use your switches to change the colors. I use yellow only because I can see it best day and night

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Rudster,

I've chosen not to use LED's. Although they should work, in many applications, with various different hardware they don't seem to work properly. If you're flying LOS they certainly can be beneficial but with FPV they just seem to consume power and create unnecessary obstacles. Many use them and love them, it's just not for me. I hope you can sort it out and wish I could be of more help.

Jerry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlysTroe