Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Just got a Bfight210 need help

Yessir get that unplug old reciever and Plug-in the one that comes with the controller and that’s the easiest way otherwise you can just leave the one that’s in the drone already and just behind it to your new controller and either way it’s about as easy as either way probably easiest by a little bit would be just unplug the old one and plug the new one in and you should be already bind it together if not then it’s a horse apiece either way but yes that will work I didn’t even know they had that that’s a pretty cool fly sky usually flies guys just a cheap starter thin plastic that looks like it’s pretty decent

Yessir get that unplug old reciever and Plug-in the one that comes with the controller and that’s the easiest way otherwise you can just leave the one that’s in the drone already and just behind it to your new controller and either way it’s about as easy as either way probably easiest by a little bit would be just unplug the old one and plug the new one in and you should be already bind it together if not then it’s a horse apiece either way but yes that will work I didn’t even know they had that that’s a pretty cool fly sky usually flies guys just a cheap starter thin plastic that looks like it’s pretty decent
Cool, thank you for the help today. I think I understand my drone a lot more than I did before.

Reactions: broncosdad1317
Cool, thank you for the help today. I think I understand my drone a lot more than I did before.
Anytime man. Now there are options for you so you can keep your turnigy. The solution we came up with was just the easiest. If that’s what you want then yes what we came up with would be best for what you want. But again you can keep what you got and make it work just more work involved that’s all. Come back anytime with questions. I’m still new to this so there’s a lot more help around here that can do better than I. Fill us in with reports when you get flying I’m eager to hear. Much love friend

Reactions: Wayno52 and FPV123
@broncosdad1317, good on ya man, helpin a brother out! What goes around comes around, and your building some good karma!
❤️ Thanks man. Doing what I can to give back because without this site and you guys I would still be flying my mjx bugs 3 and being afraid to get into it more.

Most deff. Have a good night and again to the original paoter FPV123 looking forward to hearing more from you and eloping you out. Pm me or Hightechpauper we’d be glad to help anytime. Hope it’s okay I spoke for you brother :)

Well there you go man that’s what’s up I hope you still have the turnigy otherwise the other way works too. Sorry I lacked that info. Did not think they would run same protocol for a second. We both learned something. Haha I sound like bardwell
Yah I tried to bind them again before I sent the Evolution back and I got them to bind, turns out while the evolution was in bind mode I needed to turn it off then back on again for it to bind properly which was not in the instruction manual. It's no problem, I'm glad we both learned something new :)

That is kind of standard I think, TX to bind, power RX with button to initiate bind, bind occurs, then take TX out of bind mode, some even want you to cycle power to make sure you are out of bind mode. Live and learn I guess

That is kind of standard I think, TX to bind, power RX with button to initiate bind, bind occurs, then take TX out of bind mode, some even want you to cycle power to make sure you are out of bind mode. Live and learn I guess
True, I'm new to the whole racing quad scene so there will be a lot of learning for me lol

I hear ya there 123, there is so much you could never know it all, and even if you did it would change tomorrow with something new coming along. Youtube always gave me an idea of what to look for, along with manufacturers docs, it was one of the reasons I ended up with most of the gear I have, if there wasn't google and YT info on it, I knew it would be hard to work with, so price was a second concern. If something doesn't work for me, I then post with the exact steps I did, and exact indications I was expecting, best way to get answers that worked when I needed them. Ask simple direct questions, get precise direct answers. When I see a post with 100 things it makes it hard to tackle that amount of info. it really is building a beach a few grains of sand at a time.

Yeah 123 there’s a lot to learn and again any and I mean ANY problem or question just come here and ask and I found after asking. There’s a small waiting period for a reply so in that time I utilized and searched youtube high and far while I wait

Reactions: FPV123

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olierko