Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Just got a Bfight210 need help

FPV123

Reaction score
Hi, I just received my BFight 210 AFHDS 2A, Eachine EV800D FPV goggles, and Turnigy Evolution. Before I rush into anything, what should I do first before flying? I want to add Angle and Horizon mode to a switch on the evolution but have zero knowledge about betaflight or anything related to programming. How do I bind my Bfight 210 to the Turnigy Evolution? I want to start flying a s soon as possible today, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: broncosdad1317
Hi, I just received my BFight 210 AFHDS 2A, Eachine EV800D FPV goggles, and Turnigy Evolution. Before I rush into anything, what should I do first before flying? I want to add Angle and Horizon mode to a switch on the evolution but have zero knowledge about betaflight or anything related to programming. How do I bind my Bfight 210 to the Turnigy Evolution? I want to start flying a s soon as possible today, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Hi welcome. I’ll do my best to help you friend. First question is did you get a reciever with your controller

Also first thing I found was helpful was to learn all aspects of the hobby and all its components. Betaflight, lipo battery’s, controllers, antennas, goggles, flying laws and regulations, tricks and starter flying practices I will say here and youtube shall be your best friend for quite a while. Learning. How to use betaflight is key. We can help you but also youtube will help a lot search betaflight for dummies on YouTube. Helped me a lot.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Thank you for offering to help! Yes I got a receiver with my Evolution, but the Bfight 210 was BNF FLYSKY AFHDS 2A.

Also if you have a reciever that came with your turnigy ten it’s already bound to it. ;) their good like that. If you purchased a seperate reciever then it will need to be bound to your turnigy

The evolution came with a TGY-iA6C receiver and the BFight came with a FLYSKY AFHDS 2A receiver

The evolution came with a TGY-iA6C receiver and the BFight came with a FLYSKY AFHDS 2A receiver
Okay cool that’s easy then so unplug your flysky reciever and plug in your turnigy reciever and then plug your quad into a battery and turn your controller on. Should be bound already see if so also download betaflight if you haven’t cuz that’s te next place we’ll have to go my friend

So I need to replace the receiver already in it with the turnigy one, or just use the turnigy receiver to bind it?

So I need to replace the receiver already in it with the turnigy one, or just use the turnigy receiver to bind it?
Yes then it will already be bound to your controller Because the receiver that came with your controller is already bound to your controller then you can go into betaflight and set it up as in your Channels and your switches and flight modes and failsafes

No not with a turnigy evolution controller. If you had a flysky controller it would
The Turnigy evolution receiver ends are not compatible with the cable connecting the current receiver. I am going to go to a hobby store and ask them to put in a new receiver compatible with the transmitter and everything should work out ok. Thank you for your help!

The Turnigy evolution receiver ends are not compatible with the cable connecting the current receiver. I am going to go to a hobby store and ask them to put in a new receiver compatible with the transmitter and everything should work out ok. Thank you for your help!
Hopefully the hobby store can. They should be able to. Call first yeah I kind of figured that may happen. If you can solder you can solder it to your flight controller directly okay let us know how it goes at the hobby shop

Hopefully the hobby store can. They should be able to. Call first yeah I kind of figured that may happen. If you can solder you can solder it to your flight controller directly okay let us know how it goes at the hobby shop
Yah I am going to call and find out then go get it sometime. I have a question about BetaFlight, I connected my Turnigy Evolution to my computer and then opened betaflight but there was no option for it, just manual selection. I have installed the 3 proper drivers on the left side of the screen. I'm not sure why it is not working, all I get is manual selection.

So I called and replacing all the things on the drone sounds like it will cost me about $40. I'm thinking it might be easier to return the Evolution and find a transmitter for FLYSKY 2A. Any recommendations?

Yah I am going to call and find out then go get it sometime. I have a question about BetaFlight, I connected my Turnigy Evolution to my computer and then opened betaflight but there was no option for it, just manual selection. I have installed the 3 proper drivers on the left side of the screen. I'm not sure why it is not working, all I get is manual selection.
Betaflight needs to connect to your drone. Plug it in trough usb and hit connect

So I called and replacing all the things on the drone sounds like it will cost me about $40. I'm thinking it might be easier to return the Evolution and find a transmitter for FLYSKY 2A. Any recommendations?
The turnigy is far better in my opinion but yes for easier soulutions getting the transmitter for that reciever is the easiest route. Plus you’ll get money back and plus for the return cuz the irange i6x is like $50. And I believe that’s what controller goes with the reciever you have. I’ll double check

Here’s two options otherwise ebay or amazon for faster delivery

Attachments

• 71E9C708-1D8C-43AA-8182-1A268E4690C9.png
    71E9C708-1D8C-43AA-8182-1A268E4690C9.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olierko