Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I'mmmmm back!

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's been a few months. Lot's of personal stuff going on, real life and Family took over, as it should be. Things have settled a bit so it's time to get practicing again. Had to fix 2 birds, the chameleon had a motor die mid-flight, ended up being a cold solder on motor 1. Of course, I didn't find out until I tried replacing the motor and ESC first. Bad solder on the signal wire to the FC. Broke an arm already on the Skitzo. Easy replacement and it's back in the air. I'm feeling a bit rusty but I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things before the weather craps out. A few packs under my belt yesterday. Smashed a few trees and the ground a few times but had some good old fun anyway!

Jerry

It's been a few months. Lot's of personal stuff going on, real life and Family took over, as it should be. Things have settled a bit so it's time to get practicing again. Had to fix 2 birds, the chameleon had a motor die mid-flight, ended up being a cold solder on motor 1. Of course, I didn't find out until I tried replacing the motor and ESC first. Bad solder on the signal wire to the FC. Broke an arm already on the Skitzo. Easy replacement and it's back in the air. I'm feeling a bit rusty but I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things before the weather craps out. A few packs under my belt yesterday. Smashed a few trees and the ground a few times but had some good old fun anyway!

Jerry

Great that you are back Jerry, just aint the same without ya

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax