Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help with binding transmitter to drone

Mark Senderak

Reaction score
Hello, I have been flying camera drones for a while but very new to race drones meant for fpv. Obviously they are incredibly different and require some background knowledge in the beginning to setup. I bought the furibee darkmax 220 thinking I could figure it out on YouTube videos. I cannot figure out how to bind my transmitter (flysky fs-i6) to the drones’ receiver. Most videos are not very helpful because people have aftermarket parts on their drone while mine is stock. Mine has an art tower f4 plus receiver with no binding button on it like some YouTube videos show on the same drone.
I know I need to bind it to the receiver somehow. Is there any need for me to use the receiver that came with the fly sky transmitter? Is there a soldering requirement? Can someone walk me through how to bind this drone to the transmitter? Very lost, no directions come with this drone. Any help would be very appretiated.

Hi Mark and welcome to the forum. I am afraid I am of little help to you myself as I have a tech guru who does all of that sort of stuff for me at this stage. But rest assured you will have some of our gurus on here to get you in the air. What receiver did the bird come with?

Hi Mark and welcome to the forum. I am afraid I am of little help to you myself as I have a tech guru who does all of that sort of stuff for me at this stage. But rest assured you will have some of our gurus on here to get you in the air. What receiver did the bird come with?
I believe it’s the art tower f4 receiver. I think it’s also called the flight controller. I’m not even sure if the flight controller is the same thing as receiver.

Is the receiver Flysky compatible?
It should be. I couldn’t find any sources on an internet search to answer that for sure but I bought the two together because it was recommended on a site that I found a while back. Therefore I assume whoever made that site would not have recommended the flysky for this drone if they weren’t compatable.

A link would definitely help, for starters you can try putting your transmitter in bind, then plug in your quad. This works on some Flysky type receivers

Reactions: Wayno52
I believe it’s the art tower f4 receiver. I think it’s also called the flight controller. I’m not even sure if the flight controller is the same thing as receiver.
Thats an all in one fc, vtx, receiver if i'm not mistaken. It could have any one of the popular protocals

Reactions: Wayno52
A link would definitely help, for starters you can try putting your transmitter in bind, then plug in your quad. This works on some Flysky type receivers
Yea Ive tried that. I watched as many videos as I could and some say to put the controller in bind mode then connect the quad while holding the bind button on the receiver. But there’s no bind button anywhere I can find on the quad. I even took the top off for better examination.

Yes I m fairly certain because it looks like the plug and play version on Gearbest is cheaper than the price I payed.
Ok so I looked at my purchase info and I think I did actually purchase the plug and play version. So what does that mean? Does it not have a receiver in it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viorel007