Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help with binding transmitter to drone

Correct you said a receiver came with you flysky so you will need to install that
Ok. That’s what I was thinking. I’m gunna go back and take the head of the drone off to try and figure out where the receiver needs to hook up. I’m assuming there will be a spot to plug in on the flight controller?

How did you go? I also have a simular issue with the FuriBee x215 Pro, but I got a receiver with mine. Just cant Bind. Firmware issue between Transmitter and Receiver I believe. I'm about to ask here for help with that. Just saw your post as I was looking to see if my question had already been answered but your problem is slightly different to mine. I have the FuriBee x215 Pro also purchased from Gearbest with a receiver.
By the looks of it, your issue should be solved if you got a receiver with your transmitter.
And to answer your last question, yes, there is usually a simple 3 pin plug that cant be put in the wrong way to connect the Rx to the flight controller (probably your top board in the stack/tower/whatever they call it).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas