Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help eachine tyro99 is kickin my butt

Had a close look at your receiver and it looks like you should be using the 3rd wire which going by the pic should be the white wire. (S-BUS/I-BUS). Note colour does not matter, as long as its the 3rd wire. Still should goto the PPM/IBUS pad on the FC.

Attachments

• FS-A8S.jpg
    FS-A8S.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: HighTechPauper
Ok the white I’m kind of confused the third is vcc what does that mean

Attachments

• F65E7591-5542-4C7D-B6D6-839A929E8A6B.jpeg
    F65E7591-5542-4C7D-B6D6-839A929E8A6B.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
Had a close look at your receiver and it looks like you should be using the 3rd wire which going by the pic should be the white wire. (S-BUS/I-BUS). Note colour does not matter, as long as its the 3rd wire. Still should goto the PPM/IBUS pad on the FC.
Ok so I’m using the right wires red black white

Ok so I’m using the right wires red black white
On the receiver there are 3 wires.
GND is the ground wire, this is BLACK, again, don't mess this one up.
VCC is the power wire, approx 4.5 volts I think. RED, Don't mess this one up.
The third wire is the signal wire, I-BUS, S-BUS and PPM are serial which means it only needs one wire. This is white or yellow.

Your labels might be offset but as long as in order you should be good. You photo looks like it should be good to go

On the receiver there are 3 wires.
GND is the ground wire, this is BLACK, again, don't mess this one up.
VCC is the power wire, approx 4.5 volts I think. RED, Don't mess this one up.
The third wire is the signal wire, I-BUS, S-BUS and PPM are serial which means it only needs one wire. This is white or yellow.

Your labels might be offset but as long as in order you should be good. You photo looks like it should be good to go
Ok awesome I’m bridging the 2 now

Hmm. Only thing not covered is the settings in BetaFlight. Eg setup UART2, Serial and IBUS.

Thats me done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18