Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello!

LordWing

Reaction score
Hi, I'm LordWing (Roland) from Germany I'm a intermediate pilot looking to move from LoS to FPV flights. I have few Eachine goggles, but they seems not be the most appropriate. Any advice for good FPV glasses?
I want to use them with a Walkera F210 and Walkera Rodeo 110

Welcome to DRP LordWing .0ROJYyg.png

Welcome Roland, what goggles do you have and why do you not think they are suitable?
Wayne
sorry for the late replay.... I'm using some Redpawz EV800 ones (Redpawz EV800 Pro review: Good for all FPV goggles | First Quadcopter), as I know they are identical with the Eachine EV800D.
My problem with the goggles is that I can't accommodate with them, I can't estimate the real flight height.
A friend told me that FatShark alike FPV glasses (with two LCDs) are more proper for FPV flights. It is true?

Well having two screens (one for each eye) with help with depth perception (and hight recognition) instead of the one monitor for both eyes. Having objects as reference points also helps a lot. I too had this problem with eachine ev800. But once i got used to the general performance of my quad I seemed to get over that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18