Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Googles for RCPRO MAVIC 3, HELP-ME PLEASE

igor.fmenti

Reaction score
HELP ME URGENTLY - TO RC PRO USERS From Mavic Mini 3 PRO or MAVIC 3.

Hello friends, I need some angel to help me, because I searched a lot and there are few answers about this.
I want to connect some fpv goggles to my RCPRO of my mavic 3, which has little or no delay to fly my drone in goggles. Who managed to do this, is using the RCPRO's HDMI in which glasses? Would it be through the hdmi connected to the rc pro and connected to a smartphone inside MAGIMASK? Or would it be ORQA, Moverio BT-300, DJI RE or V1 Goggles, Fatshark HDO2 or something else?
Anyway, I would like to know who got it, what model of goggles are you using? if the image is digital like the rcpro? and if there is latency delay?. And I would like to know if anyone has tried to connect a smartphone, by hdmi using converters, in the RCPRO and put the smartphone inside the magimask, if it suffered any delay.

The thing is, I need to wear glasses on my RCPRO, I don't want to waste my RCPRO from my mavic 3.

Have a look at this one:

Reactions: Krrr
Dê uma olhada neste:

você usa esse ligado no hdmi do RCPRO?

What you do is place the phone with the DJI App that is connected to the controller into the goggles.

There are numerous YouTube videos on this. Here is one of them:

but I would like to know if you are using the normal control with the cell phone or the RC pro control connected to the microhdmi of the cell phone?

that's why i asked if you plug a micro hdmi into the RC pro and put it in some goggle, lol that's what the initial question is about, friend, please read, the whole question....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18