Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flying ove BONAIRE, diver's paradise!!!

roflyer

Reaction score
A flight over the main SITES of Bonaire, a Caribbean island, paradise for divers! Hold your breath and turn up the sound!

Reactions: SWTSU and RichFPV
Nice

Reactions: roflyer
Wow!! Really nice stuff. I was getting ready to post a crappy still shot from my crappy beginners drone before I saw the quality of the video some of you are able to create. I think I'll pass now 😆

Reactions: roflyer
Wow!! Really nice stuff. I was getting ready to post a crappy still shot from my crappy beginners drone before I saw the quality of the video some of you are able to create. I think I'll pass now 😆
Thanks mate!! I'm glad you enjoyed the video!! Please let us watch your video too!!

Reactions: BigManDan
Thoroughly enjoyed this edit. Great variety of locations and some pretty cool flying 💪 must have been a cool trip

Thanks mate!! I'm glad you enjoyed the video!! Please let us watch your video too!!
The video from my "toy" drone is horrible! Very unstable and Jerry. I hope to upgrade soon once I get the hang of drone flying.

Great video, but at the same it's conflicting because people are saying it's illegal and then there's this video along with others flying! Although drones are supposedly banned is it still ok to fly as long as you don't fly over certain areas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18