Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine VTX03 with VR007 goggles no picture

It happens. I'll just wait till I get the new VTX to replace it and see if I can figure something out I guess.

Solly, where are you in Aus ? I get all my gear from Grant at Buzz Hobbies he is amazing . Super fast shipping and price is good. I’m only about 15 minutes from him in Perth and I now pick everything up. Great guy and service. Worth a look
Realise this is an old post, but I just jumped on the Buzz Hobbies site and picked up some gear. As usual, it looks like I've been burned by my old Perth supplier, so I think I may have found a place closer to home that doesn't want my kidney as a deposit. Cheers.

On the upside, in a weird twisted way it's kind of fun seeing smoke come out of your electronics lol.

LOL Solly, now that you have that out of your system, you may want to avoid that in the future ;)

As an FYI, all vTX get super hot, just the nature of the beast, and don't forget to never power up without antenna connected to vTX and don't let it sit for too long without air passing over it, either by flying or maybe a fan blowing on the quad to keep the vTX cool enough to avoid damage.

Also make sure you are not scanning for your channel with the goggles, it can lock on to any frequency that is close and not be on the right one and that may cause your bad video too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV