Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine VTX03 with VR007 goggles no picture

If i were you, I'd get a switcher, 25, 200, 600 mw vtx. I like the AKK switcher with the whip. With the switcher, you can blast 600mw when alone for great video or run 200 mw for races etc. I haven't had much luck with the Eachine vtx's

Reactions: Wayno52
Try swapping between Pal and NTSC signal on your goggles. I had that same thing when I first powered up my Eachine VR011 goggles.
Hey Fargo, Are you able to tell me how to change from NTSC/PAL on the goggles? I can't seem to find anything in the 'MODE' menu or anywhere else. I'm obviously not looking in the right place

Reactions: Wayno52
Solly, where are you in Aus ? I get all my gear from Grant at Buzz Hobbies he is amazing . Super fast shipping and price is good. I’m only about 15 minutes from him in Perth and I now pick everything up. Great guy and service. Worth a look

Hey Fargo, Are you able to tell me how to change from NTSC/PAL on the goggles? I can't seem to find anything in the 'MODE' menu or anywhere else. I'm obviously not looking in the right place

I’m not sure how you get to that setting off the top of my head but it was in the manual for my goggles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV