Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI virtual flight app questions

ahr6912

Reaction score
Website
www.jewelsbyus.com
Presently using Avata drone with Integra goggles and remote controller 2. Looking to find the DJI virtual flight app to work to practice. My experience has been the DJI fly app opens while the DJI virtual fly app is opened not allowing me to use the virtual fly app. Any suggestions on how to configure the DJI virtual fly app to work without the DJI fly app opening?

Go to apps on your phone. Delete all the "open by default" settings for the fly app.
Now you should get the choice of which app you want.

Reactions: ahr6912
Just my 2 cents worth. I learned manual mode on the virtual flight sim. It was incredibly difficult to do anything. I eventually dialed down all the rates, but barely managed basic manoeuvres in the stadium. The garage was impossible. I started flying the actual drone in manual, relied heavily on the panic button. Still crashed once, about 50 hours in, due to overconfidence. Epoxy solved the problem.
The point.
The virtual flight is terrible. I recently tried it again, after 2 years of flying manual, and it was horrific. The perspective makes you airsick, quick. The controls are rough, and make you think fpv is terrible. I would suggest a decent SIM, like liftoff or DRL, or many others, but virtual flight really sucks and will destroy your confidence

Reactions: Kilrah
Thanks for that, great input. BTW, got the weridest problem, even had DJI rep on the phone.
Quick story, I went to return the RC 2 controller not the motion controller. The one you hold with two hands. Thinking that it would be better than the RC motion controller for me, it's not. Here's the quandary when I went to take it out of my account I noticed all of my past drones were still in my account. I wanted to delete them and only keep the one which I presently have. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks. I also deleted the DJI fly app that way the only app that populates the phone is the virtual fly app now it works. Thanks for your assistance.
Hello. I was reading this thread and understand that you were able to use the DJI Virtual Flight app with the Integra Goggles. Is that correct?
I'm asking because I was unable to use the Integra Goggles when I attempted to use the virtual fly app.
I don't have the Remote Controller 2 so I would also be using the RC Motion 2. Did you have success with the RC Motion 2?
I appreciate any advice you may offer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18