Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV

waltman2

Reaction score
HI Everybody. I've been flying drones for 4 years now and just got a DJI FPV with the fly more package. Has 5 drone batteries, and 2 goggle batteries. Got them all charged up last night. Going flying today. {first time} If anyone is interested i'll let you all know how it goes. I'm from Michigan USA btw.

Oh it's completely different from the camera drones i've been flying! with out a doubt. Have alot of footage from my other 3 drones from the last few years. Like hagman23 said, FPV is at a whole other level. btw, since last sunday I've flown through all five batteries, without an app. Both with the goggles and without them. {let my spotter use goggles} I don't hold a candle to any FPV piolet out there. DJI FPV is my first FPV drone and I love it! I am part 107 pilot if anyone wants to comment on that. All my drones are registered with the FAA and I will comply with RID come September 16th.

Reactions: xvtownboy
Hope you enjoy it, as it is my favorite drone out of the three that I own: FPV, Avata, and Air 2S.

Here in Texas right now, every day it gets 105-108F, so I flew a couple batteries this morning on our ranch before it got too hot. It is so much fun.

If you have the motion controller, you can try flying with birds as if you keep the throttle right, you can glide behind them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18