Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Diatone 339 cube day 1

So I basically have nowhere to fly here in Sydney CBD. My plan is to amuse myself and train myself at the same time.
This is my cube 339 on 2s 450mah in a tiny apartment.
Angle mode and just trying to get a feel.
At least the place should be easy to manage, maybe launch off the balcony and and see how the cube handles Sydney’s smog? Can you sneak into Hyde Park and fly amongst the gardens, or will the fascist drone police come after you?

Tevek, I tried every park for miles but if it ain't raining they are all packed.
I would love to send it off the balcony but it's just too risky.
No rssi and not TBS gear so if I failsafe I not only lose my bird but could potentially hurt someone.
Only weighs 100 grams but from 20 stories up?

Tevek, I tried every park for miles but if it ain't raining they are all packed.
I would love to send it off the balcony but it's just too risky.
No rssi and not TBS gear so if I failsafe I not only lose my bird but could potentially hurt someone.
Only weighs 100 grams but from 20 stories up?
Yeah it was bit tongue in cheek, the Internet is full of disaster efforts with people flying off balconies. Underground car park in the tower you’re staying in maybe. At least you’re able to get a fly of sorts in, I’ve given up trying to fly at work as it’s pretty much dark by the time i finish up.

There is an underground carpark but since we are so close to the worksite they didn't hire me a car so my card won't let me get down there.
Hmmmm, there's a fairly large gym that no-one ever uses, that could be interesting.?
Well you could get into your Lycra/spandex kit and look the part whilst flying around all that fitness stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax