Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cinelog 35 v.2, TBS Tango 2, and DJI Googles 2

Yutov

Reaction score
Hello from California!

I'm a newcomer to FPV and flying with a Cinelog 35 v.2, TBS Tango 2, and DJI Googles 2

I'm having some issues with setting up my drone in Betaflight, and I'd appreciate any help you can offer to sort it out.

whats your issue(s)??
Hello! Thanks for responding.

I've attached a link FPV - Google Drive
to a couple of my flight videos and screenshots of my Betaflight settings.

The main issue is the instability during flight. The drone shakes and wobbles, and when diving from a height, it suddenly levels off close to the ground (at 7 seconds, 1:08, and 2:44 in the DJI_0040 file).

If you already have some settings that provide smooth flights for this drone, please share them, and I'll try applying them to mine.

I'm also open to any ideas or suggestions on how to improve the flight of my drone.

Sounds like you may need to adjust your PID settings for the shaky/wobbles but unfortunately I'm not too well versed with those so I don't want to give any instructions and be wrong with it. Someone more knowledgeable will chime in.

I'm flying basically the same setup, but with ELRS connected to a Zorro. Was your drone a BNF and if so is it still on factory settings/rates? I've had zero issues with mine on factory PIDs, although I put my own rates on it before the first flight. Is yours the GPS version? That's the only thing I can think of that could cause that uninstructed level out behavior. Mine has no GPS because I normally fly in areas with little to no GPS signal, so that could be a potential difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18