Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cant see my videos/photos

A.O.

Reaction score
So all of a sudden Microsoft says it can't read the chip with my photos and videos, says it doesn't support the format, but I've been watching them for years, now what? any other way to see my videos with out the chip?

Your card probably crapped out. This can happen easily with the slightest damage. There are places that can probably recover the data, if you want to pay a little.

Do you have a card in the goggles? If not, always keep one there in case this happens.

Your card probably crapped out. This can happen easily with the slightest damage. There are places that can probably recover the data, if you want to pay a little.

Do you have a card in the goggles? If not, always keep one there in case this happens.
Bought a new card and still the same result. I'll have to take a look at my goggles and see, not sure.

Try reading it in the aircraft through its usb connection.

Try reading it in the aircraft through its usb connection.
THAT was kind of my question, whether I could see it straight from that port, I'm kind of afraid to plug it in I DO NOT want it to update. Anything special about doing it?

No. I believe you need to have Assistant installed for the drivers to be present but that's about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18